Don't just protect your wealth, enhance it.
Romano Capital provides better than market returns with significant downside protection.
Risk mitigation is what sets us apart
• We are accredited financial professionals
• We co-invest alongside our investors
• We provide full transparency
• We are vertically integrated
• We invest in our community
We operate primarily in the Clark County, Washington and Portland, Oregon metropolitan areas where our relationships and local knowledge give us an advantage with mitigated risk. Romano’s investors are the core of our business. We recognize the value of investing in our community and we appreciate the tangible opportunities these investments produce.
INVESTING IN OUR COMMUNITY
Romano Capital has contributed $8,000,000 in impact fees to the local economy.
Romano Capital invests in and develops various real estate types, including:
- Single and multi-family subdivisions
- Multi-family apartments and condominiums
- Land and commercial developments
Romano uses a vertically integrated real estate model to consistently produce high-quality investments while mitigating our investors’ risk.
Romano Capital is making positive impacts in our community:
- 49 full-time employees
- 140 local vendors & sub-contractors
Supporting: City of Ridgefield, City of Camas, Camas School Foundation, Boys & Girls Club, Buffalo Soldier Project, SVC, KBD, Local Veterans, and the Clark County Food Bank