OUR COMPANY HISTORY
When credit markets began disappearing across the country in 2008, banks stopped lending and traditional financing methods became increasingly difficult in the real estate market.
Kess recognized a market need for alternative capital sources. These would support local developers and builders who had projects with value and no access to capital causing the projects to stall and value to be lost. The Romano companies adjusted and restructured, pivoting to private equity capital.
Kess cultivated his expertise in private equity fundraising and management. He obtained both his Series 65 securities qualification as well as a Registered Investment Advisory designation which are foundational for the company today.
Today, Romano Capital is a full-service investment company with vertically integrated subsidiaries that reinforce our investments and produce quality investments while mitigating investors’ risk.
- Investors First: We remind ourselves that our clients are the foundation of our company
- Security: We diligently protect investor principal, valuing long-term growth over high-risk gain.
- Operating with Transparency: We demonstrate integrity, candor, and openness in everything we do.
- Executing with Precision: We follow through on our commitments faithfully and dependably.
- Improving Continuously: We embrace change, always seeking to better serve our investors, partners, and community.
THE ROMANO CAPITAL LEADERSHIP TEAM
Principal, Director of Operations
EVP Construction & Procurement
VP Marketing & IT
VP Investor Relations
Regional Construction Manager
Head of Finance & Accounting