WHO IS ROMANO CAPITAL?
Romano Capital, Inc. provides alternative investment opportunities specializing in real estate in the Clark County, WA region. We are unique because we invest in our offerings alongside our investors.
Our track record is the result of developing our own offerings and managing the projects with our talented team of development, construction, property management and real estate sales professionals. We know how to maximize our investments from dirt to rental or sale.
WHY ROMANO CAPITAL?
Our investors trust us to operate in our own back yard. Our relationships and local knowledge provide advantages investing in Clark County and the Portland metro areas. Our funds and projects contribute directly to our local economy creating tangible results you can see daily.
Our mission is to build wealth for investors so they can do more of the things they want to do in life. When the investors are served well, we grow with them.
- Investors First: Our clients are the foundation of our company
- Security: We diligently protect investor principles, valuing long-term growth over high-risk gain.
- Operating with Transparency: We demonstrate integrity, candor, and openness in everything we do.
- Executing with Precision: We follow through on our commitments faithfully and dependably.
- Improving Continuously: We embrace change, always seeking to better serve our investors, partners, and community.
THE ROMANO CAPITAL LEADERSHIP TEAM
Principal, Director of Operations
EVP Construction & Romano Development
Director of Finance and Accounting
VP Investor Relations
Job Title: Director of Property Management and Sales
The Director of Property Management and Sales will provide oversight to all sales and leasing activities of the organization as well as provide management of all leasing and sales staff. This role is responsible for mentoring the team to success and creating strategies and goals with leadership with measurable results (KPIs). This position requires excellent communication, team-building skills, and a head for business strategies. The right person will know how to achieve the highest possible sales results by implementing sales programs targeted toward existing and new markets.
· This position manages all employees in Property Management and Sales.
· Review background and credit checks and other references as directed that fall outside the scope of the standard terms. Approves or denies.
· Reviews and approves leases; obtains signatures from management.
· Oversees recordkeeping, filing, bookkeeping, and paperwork as required to ensure compliance with state laws and lending requirements.
· Reviews rents to ensure we are renting to market.
· Review rent rolls and vacancy factors.
· Creates, develops and maintains a list of promotions and discounts.
· Develops and implements marketing strategies to attract renters and buyers.
· Implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
· Develops and manages Property Management and Sales operating budgets.
· Guides preparation of sales associates’ activity reports and KPIs.
· Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
· Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
· Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible sales result.
· Monitors competitor products, and sales activities.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
· Assists with the hiring of all staff within the department.
· Outgoing, friendly attitude and ability to make others feel welcome and comfortable.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good sales and customer service skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Detail-oriented and organized.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
· Five or more years managing staff.
· Real estate, property management, and sales license preferred.
· Must have at least 10 years of management experience.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer and standing and walking, giving tours, and meeting with potential tenants.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· Must be able to traverse a variety of properties with stairs and in a variety of weather.
· Must be able to work weekends and/or evenings on a rotating schedule.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please contact us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ button and filling out the contact form. In the message box, please let us know you are interested and we will get back to you as soon as possible.